- Miss Cogan - We have PE on a Wednesday. Please ensure your child comes to school wearing his/her PE kit. Parents are reminded that children are expected to wear their ‘house’ coloured t-shirt to all PE lessons.
- Mrs Thomas - We have PE on a Friday. Please ensure your child comes to school wearing his/her PE kit. Parents are reminded that children are expected to wear their ‘house’ coloured t-shirt to all PE lessons.
- To promote healthy eating, your child is encouraged to bring a piece of fresh fruit or vegetable to eat during break time.
- All children are encouraged to bring a bottle of water to school on a daily basis as part of the Healthy Schools scheme. We are kindly ask that children are not given squash, fizzy pop or fruit juice.
- Please ensure that all of your children’s belongings are clearly labelled. As the weather becomes colder and wetter it is essential that your child brings a suitable coat to school every day.
- Reading books, reading records and sight words need to be brought to school on a daily basis.
- Dinner /trip money always needs to be put in a named envelope and places in the silver box in the Foundation Phase entrance foyer.
This Half Term we have studied our Cornerstones topic 'Family Album'. This project had a history focus and teaches children about the chronology of their own lives including their families. Children had the opportunity to interview a grandparent, mother and baby. By visiting Scolton Manor, children developed their curiosity and explored life in the past.