- Both classess have PE on Mondays. Please ensure your child brings their full kit to school every lesson. Children are expected to wear their ‘house’ coloured t-shirt to all PE lessons.
- All children are encouraged to bring a bottle of water to school on a daily basis as part of the Healthy Schools scheme. We are kindly ask that children are not given squash, fizzy pop or fruit juice.
- Please ensure that all of your children’s belongings are clearly labelled. As the weather becomes colder and wetter it is essential that your child brings a suitable coat to school every day.
- Reading books and reading records need to be brought to school on a daily basis.
- Dinner /trip money always needs to be put in a named envelope and places in the silver box in the Main Reception.
- Homework is given out every Friday and is to be returned by the following Tuesday.
We have had a busy start to the Autumn Term! Our exciting topic has been ‘New Visions’. This topic has had a history and ICT focus where we have captured and manipulated photogrpahs we have taken. We have learnt about the history of Carmarthen Town and how it has changed over the years. We have also learnt about the geographical position and features of Carmarthen, including map reading and using co-ordinates. We had an exciting visit to Merlin’s Hill, where we tried to wake the wizard up from his cave!